Please contact Ken Sommer if you are interested in underwriting any projects or items here - 510.346.1269 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Palliative Aquatics Supplies $1,000 - A year’s worth of supplies, including swim diapers, swim suits and deck shoes, as well as floatation devices, pool toys and towels
- 40 Chairs for Sanctuary - $1,600
- Volunteer Training and Appreciation Activities $2,500 - Ongoing volunteer training and appreciation events throughout the year
- Front Gate $2,900 - Replacement of secure opening system
- Two new washers and dryers $4,000 - Replacement aging units with commercial Kenmore Elite Quietpak models
- Connecting administrative offices to the emergency power supply $5,000 - Enable the entire house to continue functioning in the event of a power outage
- Furniture for George Mark $5,000 - Replace two sofas and four overstuffed chairs in the living room and playroom
- Med Cart for Nursing Med Room $5,582- The Cart includes Locking System, Storage Drawers, Norcaotic Lock, Adjustable Med Cup Dispenser, Locking Bracket, Sliding Tray, Waste Bin, Top Mat, and Sharp Bin
- Replacing our Building Badge Access System $8,500 - New badge system, including labor
- Annual Family & Bereavement Events $10,000 - Including Family Picnic, Prom, Pumpkin Day, Santa Day, and UnBirthday Parties
- Replace carpeted areas of the house with hard wood flooring $10,000 - Replace existing carpet with hard wood flooring, which is easier to clean and maintain.
- Solar Power for George Mark $20,000 - Installing of enough solar paneling to provide all of George Mark’s electrical power
- Repainting the Exterior of George Mark Children’s House $46,000 - The cost of repainting and repairing all dryrot at George Mark Children’s House and our Sanctuary
Another way to give to George Mark is to provide us with items on our Wish List. Our Target Wish List items can be found by clicking here. We recommend you download and print our Target Wish List and take it with you if you plan to shop in store. You do not need to purchase items from Target-- please browse our wish list and feel free to purchase elsewhere.
We are in urgent need of gift cards. Our families use gift cards for specific needs like clothing, food, and supplies. We use them to buy items for family birthday parties, bottles, diapers, clothing, and other necessities for families. From time to time we also use them for needs in the House. We urgently need cards from:
We also need cards from: