Please contact Ken Sommer if you are interested in underwriting any projects or items here - 510.346.1269 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Adopt-a-Family $50 per day, the average cost of meals and incidentals for families in residency at George Mark Children's House.
- Fujitsu ScanSnap iX500 - $410 -To scan and search documents.
- Somatron VibroMusic Bean Bag - $2,500 - Soothing and fully supportive beanbag with multisensory sound capability for play and relaxation
- Vital Signs Monitor - $4,000 - Updated equipment for taking routine patient vital signs or monitoring before, during and after procedures and treatments.
- Annual Family & Bereavement Events - $10,000 - Including Family Picnic, Prom, Pumpkin Day, Santa Day, and UnBirthday Parties
- Replace carpeted areas of the house with hard wood flooring - $10,000 - Replace existing carpet with hard wood flooring, which is easier to clean and maintain.
- Solar Power for George Mark - $20,000 - Installing of enough solar paneling to provide all of George Mark’s electrical power
- Repainting the Exterior of George Mark Children’s House - $40,000 - The cost of repainting and repairing all dryrot at George Mark Children’s House
Another way to give to George Mark is to provide us with items from these Wish Lists:
Our Amazon Wish List can be found here.
We need gift cards! Our families use gift cards for specific needs like clothing, food, and supplies. We use them to buy items for family birthday parties, bottles, diapers, clothing, and other necessities for families. From time to time we also use them for needs in the House. We urgently need cards in $25 denominations from:
- Visa or MasterCard
- Toys R Us