- Commercial Kitchen Fry Pans $60+ - 4 each of 14” Lincoln by Vollwrath Wearever pans in nonstick and regular, and 4 each 12” in both nonstick and regular
Please contact Ken Sommer if you are interested in underwriting any projects or items here - 510.346.1269 or email@example.com.
- HP Laserjet printer with envelope feeder - $500 HP Laserjet #B2360dn for our administrative operations.
- Annual ELNEC Train the Trainer Workshop - $1,500 End-of-Life Nursing Education Consortium (ELNEC) project is a national education initiative to improve palliative care. These annual trainings help our clinical staff stay abreast of best practices in this evolving field.
- Palliative Aquatics Supplies $1,000 - A year’s worth of supplies, including swim diapers, swim suits and deck shoes, as well as floatation devices, pool toys and towels
- Play and Bereavement Therapy - $1,500 - Annual cost of books, games & other therapeutic equipment for children with life-limiting illness and their families, in English & Spanish.
- 40 Chairs for Sanctuary - $1,600
- Ultra-Violet Fiber Optics - $1,750 A visually stimulating wall display for therapeutic use for children with cognitive delays.
- Ice Cube Machine - $1,825 Ice Cuber with Bin, Manitowoc Model No. QM-45A with warranty and purification system.
- Somatron VibroMusic Bean Bag $2,500 - Soothing and fully supportive beanbag with multisensory sound capability for play and relaxation
- Vital Signs Monitor - $4,000 - Updated equipment for taking routine patient vital signs or monitoring before, during and after procedures and treatments.
- Two new washers and dryers $4,000 - Replacement aging units with commercial Kenmore Elite Quietpak models
- Annual Family & Bereavement Events $10,000 - Including Family Picnic, Prom, Pumpkin Day, Santa Day, and UnBirthday Parties
- Replace carpeted areas of the house with hard wood flooring $10,000 - Replace existing carpet with hard wood flooring, which is easier to clean and maintain.
- Solar Power for George Mark $20,000 - Installing of enough solar paneling to provide all of George Mark’s electrical power
- Repainting the Exterior of George Mark Children’s House $40,000 - The cost of repainting and repairing all dryrot at George Mark Children’s House
Another way to give to George Mark is to provide us with items on our Wish List.
Our Amazon Wish List can be found here.
Our Target Wish List can be found by clicking here. We recommend you download and print our Target Wish List and take it with you if you plan to shop in store. You do not need to purchase items from Target-- please browse our wish list and feel free to purchase elsewhere.
We are in urgent need of gift cards. Our families use gift cards for specific needs like clothing, food, and supplies. We use them to buy items for family birthday parties, bottles, diapers, clothing, and other necessities for families. From time to time we also use them for needs in the House. We urgently need cards in small denominations from:
We also need cards from: